Regular, detailed email from AlwaysUp will keep you abreast of crashes, scheduled restarts and other relevant events. AlwaysUp Crack leverages the Windows Services architecture to provide robust, low-level application control in a secure environment. As a Windows Service, your application can start automatically when the computer boots, survive user logons/logoffs, and run entirely without user intervention.
AlwaysUp Key Features:
- Runs your application (executable, batch file or
shortcut) 24×7 as a Windows Service
- Very easy to use
- Constantly monitors your application and
restarts it whenever it fails
- Able to detect and restart
“misbehaving” applications that hang, hog the CPU or consume too much
- Able to start your application as the system
boots, to run when no user is logged in and to run despite logon/logoffs — all
to guarantee uptime without manual user intervention
- Able to restart your application (or reboot the
computer) at a scheduled time
- Able to boost your application’s priority to
ensure that it gets preferential treatment on the host computer
- e-mails you with details of crashes, restarts
and other problems
- Supports the integration of your own custom
“sanity check” utilities, executed regularly to test if your
application is functioning normally or not
- Automatically dismisses common “Application
error” dialog boxes that prevent crashed applications from fully exiting
- Automatically dismisses Debug dialog boxes and
logs the dialog box text for subsequent review by developers — thus
facilitating the deployment of applications in “Debug mode”
- The intuitive GUI makes it easy to set up your
application, but no GUI is necessary once your application has been configured.
- Leverages the Windows Services API to achieve
robust, low-level application control in a secure environment
- Reports all activities to the Windows Event Log
- Very efficient; demands minimal CPU & memory
- No programming required.
What’s New in AlwaysUp Full Version?
- Added hourly options for restarting the
- Don’t stop the application when the startup type
is changed to “Disabled”.
- Allow a running disabled service to be stopped.
- Send an email when the application and service
are being stopped.
- Wait a bit longer for emails to be sent.
- Show the application’s file name, version
number, modified date and company name in the “running” tooltip.
- Link to our website when configuring the sanity
check feature, email.
- Provide extra help on the registration window.
- Better processing of SCM messages recorded in
the System Event Log.
- Give long-running services a bit more time to
stop when the system is shutting down.
AlwaysUp Registration Code for free!
How to Crack or Activate ??
- First Download from the given link .
- Uninstall the Previous version with IObit Uninstaller Pro.
- Turn off Virus Guard.
- Then extract the rar file and open the folder (Use Winrar or Winzip to extract).
- Run the setup and close it from everywhere.
- Open the “Crack” or “Patch” file, copy and paste into installation directory and run.
- Or use the key to activate the Program.
- All done enjoy the AlwaysUp Latest Version 2022.
Please Share it. Sharing is Always Caring